Harnessing the Power of Data, Together.
The world's leading enterprises are using Solace's event streaming and management platform to transform their organizations by harnessing the power of events.
The more quickly an enterprise can get information about events to where it needs to be, the more effectively a business can react to opportunities and improve the customer experience. That's where an event broker (modern messaging-oriented-middleware) comes in.
Help Us, Help Them, Help You.
By joining our first-class team, you will be helping leading enterprises, including common household brands we all know and love, reach their full potential in this real-time, digital world.
The next time you drive a luxury vehicle, do some online banking, fly in a plane, or order some furniture online, you could be getting a better experience as a direct result of our technology, and your hard work. Wouldn't that be great!?
Solace is seeking dynamic individuals with outstanding technical, business, and interpersonal skills to drive Solace's Customer Success Activities. As a Customer Success Manager, you'll be responsible for fostering lasting relationships with Solace customers and collaborating with sales, solutions architects, and engineers to drive Solace Product Adoption and usage.
Working at the regional level, you will be the main point of contact for customers to define the onboarding success plan and keep engaging them regularly to ensure they are leveraging our solutions most effectively and identifying new growth opportunities. We are flexible on location as long as you bring full-German fluency.
The Cool Stuff You’ll Do
- Form strong relationships with customers to keep them fully engaged and supported throughout their relationship with us, liaising with both technical and business-focused audiences.
- Drive Adoption of Solace Technology and Event-Driven Architecture in all new customers.
- Be the Voice of the Customer - identifying and quantifying the key factors for Customer success and then communicating them effectively to drive the solutions.
- Define and organize kick-off and onboarding with internal teams and with customers.
- Escalate any issue or risk that could reduce customer satisfaction and lead to a negative revenue impact.
- Plan and have regular cadence with the customer to showcase new features and understand the customer's pain point.
- Educate customers on how existing and new product features/functionality will contribute to the growth of their business, bringing the relevant internal stakeholders if needed.
- Drive revenue growth by demonstrating value, and identifying additional up-sell / cross-sell opportunities.
- Engage with several accounts simultaneously, be organized, and demonstrate strong time management.
- Gather customer feedback related to product, ecosystem, teams, and feed them into the relevant group to aid the prioritization of roadmaps
What You’ll Bring to the Role
- Previous experience in Customer Success, Professional Services, Technical Pre-Sales, Technical Customer Support, Technical Sales (e.g., technology or management consulting)
- Eventing and Messaging Middleware/Integration – Understanding of the application middleware space. Technical knowledge of Event Streaming and messaging products such as IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS/RV, and/or Open-Source technologies such as Rabbit, ActiveMQ, Kafka, Pulsar, etc., would benefit the role.
- Technical understanding and hands-on experience with various Integration technologies, EDA Architecture, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS, Value Prop, Use Cases, Competitive Differentiation
- Overall industry knowledge about Cloud, IoT, Big Data, Digital, networking, and other topical technology domains would be beneficial.
- Solid presentation and white-boarding skills. This role is customer-facing so the successful candidate must have solid presentation and communication skills and be ready to take on the challenges of a fast-moving, fast-growing, and dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and executive communications skills
- Capable of managing multiple customer accounts and projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to take initiative and tackle things on your own
- Ability to navigate data, people, and processes to find answers.
- This is a regional role. Thus, you should be open to travel roughly 10-25% of the time
- Full fluency in German would be required
Why You’ll Want to Join Us at Solace
- We have an awesome team! You’ll get to work with some of the smartest individuals in the business
- We believe in work-life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do
- We have adopted a hybrid work model to create an inclusive working environment for everyone
- Our training programs are top-notch (LinkedIn Learning, Mentorship program, Solace Academy)
- We like to brag about our stellar customer lineup!
- We are social – we like to keep things simple and fun!
- We are one of the top-ranked employers on Glassdoor
- We have a sense of humour and make cool videos on cool topics like MITT and this!
Not sure you meet all the requirements? We still want to hear from you — we know experience comes in all forms, so don't let that hold you back from applying!
We believe that diversity in all of its forms drives innovation and growth, both in business and in life. This is why we strive to create an enriching and safe workplace where you can be who you are. It is only because of you that we can be us.
If you want to do the best work of your career and feel supported every step of the way, we encourage you to join us.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted. Solace welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.Learn more about us & how we are supporting employees, customers & partners during Covid-19 @ Solace