Harnessing the Power of Data, Together.
The world’s leading enterprises are using Solace’s event streaming and management platform to transform their organizations by harnessing the power of events.
The more quickly an enterprise can get information about events to where it needs to be, the more effectively a business can react to opportunities and improve the customer experience. That’s where an event broker (modern messaging-oriented-middleware) comes in.
Help Us, Help Them, Help You.
By joining our first-class team, you will be helping leading enterprises, including common household brands we all know and love, reach their full potential in this real-time, digital world.
The next time you drive a luxury vehicle, do some online banking, fly in a plane, or order some furniture online, you could be getting a better experience as a direct result of our technology, and your hard work. Wouldn’t that be great!?
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help execute global go-to-market strategy, with a focus on partner and alliance marketing. In this role you will drive the messaging, positioning and all of the content we need to successfully market our products and solutions with and through strategic partners, including AWS, SAP, and Boomi.
In This Role, You Will
- Drive messaging and content to support global and regional campaigns and demand gen programs with/through strategic partners
- Work with marketing leads at partner organizations to develop and execute joint marketing plans in-line with our business objectives
- Act as a consultant/subject matter expert for regional and global marketing teams on partner marketing opportunities, messaging, joint value-proposition etc.
- Support the work of our business development team for partners and cloud alliances with messaging and content that support co-selling and reselling
- Support our go-to-market for new products and features through partner channels
- Drive the content for sales enablement on our joint-value-prop with partner and on partner sales channels
You’re a great fit for this role if
- You’re an experienced product marketer, having driven market segmentation, targeting, buyer persona development, messaging, positioning, and sales enablement in enterprise IT contexts
- You possess a strong technical aptitude: you’re very comfortable addressing (or learning) the technical aspects, competitive offerings, industries and buyer types associated with our products and platform, PubSub+
- You have experience driving partner and alliance marketing (experience working on partner marketing with AWS and SAP is a bonus)
- You’re a driven self-starter who thrives in fast paced working environments and can strike the right balance between tactical (get it done) and strategic work (get it done right)
What you bring to the Role
- 3+ years of software product marketing experience within enterprise IT contexts
- Firm grasp of technical concepts related to the cloud and enterprise IT
- 1+ year working in a partner/alliance marketing role (experience with AWS, SAP or an integration vendor like Boomi, MuleSoft is a big bonus)
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a bonus
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel 15%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us at Solace
- We have an awesome team! You’ll get to work with some of the smartest individuals in the business
- We believe in work-life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do
- We have adopted a hybrid work model to create an inclusive working environment for everyone
- Our training programs are top-notch (LinkedIn Learning, Mentorship program, Solace Academy)
- We like to brag about our stellar customer lineup!
- We are social – we like to keep things simple and fun!
- We are one of the top-ranked employers on Glassdoor
- We have a sense of humour and make cool videos on cool topics like MITT and this!
Not sure you meet all the requirements? We still want to hear from you — we know experience comes in all forms, so don't let that hold you back from applying!
We believe that diversity in all of its forms drives innovation and growth, both in business and in life. This is why we strive to create an enriching and safe workplace where you can be who you are. It is only because of you that we can be us.
If you want to do the best work of your career and feel supported every step of the way, we encourage you to join us.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted. Solace welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about us & how we are supporting employees, customers & partners during Covid-19 @ Solace